Saturday 27 September 2014

Ordinary Day

♥ The view from my kitchen window 



♥ My pyracantha which was planted years ago FINALLY has some berries ♥



♥ Little daisies pushing up despite the autumn chill ♥



♥ A geranium in the garden defying the seasons ♥



♥ Fresh flowers from the supermarket ♥



♥ Gloriously shiny conkers ♥



♥ New crochet magazines <swoon> ♥



♥ Perfect little posy from the garden ♥



♥ Calming crochet to end the day ♥



♥ And a cappuccino in my new mug ♥



I love days like yesterday. Nothing special planned, just the school-run, some errands, bit of housework, the usual. No expectations, no goals, no over-ambitious to-do list. 
Just safe, soothing and comforting :) ♥♥♥

Have lovely weekends y'all :) 
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely view too! Your crochet colours are pretty, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day, just my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love days like that, and you are seeing the beauty of every moment of that day.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ordinary days are just lovely aren't they, nothing thrilling, nothing bad, just being! How great that your pyracantha has berries this year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so smart to cherish each beautiful thing in your life. Everyone should do that! Loved all your images and totally ADORE the crochet you're working on!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good day. Your crochet squares are very pretty too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite kind of day too, Jill X

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like my absolute perfect, dream day. Your crochet is sooo pretty, I love the colors - pink and green are my favorite combination. Your pyracantha looks quite different from mine, both the leaves and the berries. I love to see all the varieties of plants there are in the world and blogs are such a good place for that. I hope you have a good week, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a lovely feel good post. I love your view out of your kitchen window. Seems there is a beautiful garden out there!
    Happy fall and all my best from Austria
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou for your lovely comment Elisabeth, and thankyou for popping by :) I hope you visit again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty post - I love the sweet, homely images, and the baby blanket looks like it's coming along beautifully. The colour combination is gorgeous. Loving those conkers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jill lovely to 'meet' you, thank you so much for popping by my blog!!
    Gorgeous crochet by the way! :)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This all seems like heaven to me! X

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for visiting, and for taking the time to leave me a comment :) I really really love getting little messages, I read and value every single one, so thankyou again, and have a great day :)
Jillxxxxx